We got the results of the MRCP. There is a small problem with the ducts in Alex's pancreas. There is a surgery they can do to try and correct it, but they cannot guarantee that is what is causing Alex's pancreatitis. So we will attempt to fix it, but we will have to see if it helps. I am waiting on an adult GI who specializes in pancreatits to come see me and explain more.
In the meantime, we will be here through Monday. Dr. Koenig wants one more test done and we will probably need another transfusion. We are also making a slight adjustment to his TPN and they want to watch and see how he does.
I think that is all for now.