Well its been a crazy day... Alex had a contrast study done of his tube. His J tube that should be in his intestines has crept up and is close to his stomach. We have to go to surgery tomorrow to replace the tube.
Unfortunately, Alex has a fever and high heartrate tonight. I don't know if it is a reaction to the barium they used or if he is sick. I am waiting to hear from Dr. K to see if she is still comfortable with surgery if he has a fever.
I'll let you know tomorrow...