We have had nothing but GREAT news today! Most importantly, the surgeon came by and it appears to him that the button is in the right place. He believes the button is clogged. So we are going to put aa enzyme in for the next few days and try to clear it. If on Monday the button is still not working. They will take him to the OR and replace the button in the same hole. So overall things appear to be much better!
We also had the repeat of his kidney ultrasound today. The tech thought his kidneys looked fine so we will just wait for the radiologists report, but it looks like that may have been a passing thing.
We have also decided it is time to try a systemic medication for his yeast. He keeps breaking out in new spots.
Please keep us in your prayers as we add two new medications in the next day.