Alex and Maddy

Alex and Maddy

Monday, May 17, 2010

Prayers Needed

I sit tonight on the edge of my seat. Our bags are packed. And we watch Bug trying to decide whether or not to go to Houston. His temp which started this afternoon around 2:00 at 101.5 has been at 102.6 for a while. I have talked to Dr. Koenig and she has left the ball in my court. Earlier we felt that this could be a metabolic fever brought on by us increasing his feeds. However, as the temperature creeps up that seems less likely. And so we wait and check temps. We desperately want to stay home BUT we also want to keep Buggy safe.

Please pray that I make the right decision. Please pray for Buggy to feel better. Please pray for Bruce to get a job SOON.

Ali

UPDATE....Leaving for Houston. Temp 103. Will update in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Alex to rebound quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you guys! Please drive safely! Let me know how you guys are! Love you!

    Sarah and Cooper

    ReplyDelete