Alex and Maddy

Alex and Maddy

Saturday, October 3, 2009

This will be short b/c I am updating from my phone... Please keep Alex in your prayers. He is running a decent fever (as high as 103.8) and complaining of a sore throat and headache.

​I spoke to Dr. Koenig this morning and we are heading to Houston tomorrow to decide whether he needs to be admitted. I will try and update more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment