Alex and Maddy

Alex and Maddy

Friday, January 13, 2012

Up & Down Day

Today has been up and down all day! But let me back up to yesterday. Alex went to the OR around 9:30. Everything went as well as we could have hoped for. They were able to dilate his pylorus to the Max recommended. He took a while to wake up, but was not in any pain. He went to sleep early last night and we woke to less output then usual...a great sign. We clamped his ferrell bag this morning for the first time in years and so far hehas tolerated it well. Unfortunately he wassitting on the cusps of a fever all day and has tipped the scale tonight. We are waiting to see whether we are going to start antibiotics. We restarted feeds around lunchtime at 10 cc's an hour. The hopeis to increase later tonight. I will try and update again tomorrow. Ali

1 comment:

  1. Ali, I really hope the dilation works! Praying the fever goes away and you guys get to go home soon.