We are exhausted! We have had a rough day. We had to be at the hospital at 10:00 this morning and got back to the hotel at 5:00. Alex did well during the scope/tube change. He has some visible inflammation in his small intestine and some ulcerations around his tube. Dr. Putnam ran a "ton of bloodwork" and took quite a few biopsies. Alex is having more pain then he has ever had after a scope. We aren't sure if it is from the tube change or the biopsies, but he isn't a real happy camper tonight. We are stuck here (again). Dr. Putnam wants us to stay around until the results come back. We have an appt with him on Tuedsay Morning. At that point he will decide what else he wants to do. He mentioned the muscle biopsy and some motility testing. The good news is Grandpa is coming out Sunday to keep us company. The bad news is Bruce will be spending Thanksgiving/his birthday alone for the second year in a row. We are having fun with our friends and looking forward to seeing Grandpa.
Please keep us in your prayers.