Alex and Maddy

Monday, June 8, 2026

Happy Birthday, Alex!

 Happy 22nd Birthday!!!


Where does the time go? I can't believe you have been mine for 22 years! 




My Precious Bug-

What a journey the last 22 years have been. I often wish I could go back and talk to that scared mom and that sick little boy and tell them how amazing life would be. For 22 years, you and I have been side by side for so many hard days and sickness, but also for so many amazing adventures and so much laughter. How many times have we had doctors and nurses tell us we need a reality tv show because we are like a comedy show. I'm not sure when or how, but somehow we have managed to live our life with so much laughter. Alex, I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. To truly see how incredible you are. Not only are you ridiculously smart, but you are one of the best people I know. You see the good in everyone and you are the best son, brother and friend. You are always there for your people and you are so quick to offer help or apologize if you have made a mistake. I will never understand why God chose me to be your mother, but I thank him every day. I have always loved you more than words can say, but I especially love these days when we can discuss life and faith and remind each other that what really matters in life is to love well and lean on faith regardless of what you are asked to walk through. I hope you know every day how very proud I am of you and how much I love you. You were my greatest dream come true and the answer to my prayers. I love you Bug.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.