Alex and Maddy

Friday, October 31, 2025

Happy 12th Birthday!

 


Oh my Precious Maddy Moo-

Twelve years....I have had twelve years of loving you! This year has been one of my favorite with you! It has been so fun to watch you really find yourself this year. You continue to amaze me with your determination and commitment to making your dreams come true. But instead of letting others lead the way, this year I watched you take the reins and guide your path. You have continued to be my beautiful ballerina and talented equestrian, but you have set a different path and advocated for what you want. Seeing your courage to speak up for yourself and your dreams is the answer to so many prayers. This year I watched you find joy as you felt loved in every aspect of your life. This year has been so special as i have been the spectator to see you making friends, competing all over the country, and learn. I have loved our girls trips, our school time, our chats, our laughter, our inside jokes, watching dance mom, listening to music...all of it. I love you my incredible, courageous, determined, hardworking, sassy little firecracker. And I could not be more proud of you!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.